Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend!!!

So this weekend has been really busy! Yesterday I went with a group of Studio Ghibli fans to see The Seceret World of Arriety!!!! I totally recommend it!! Bewteen the amazing story, animation, and voice-overs the film was dazzeling!!!

After, my family and I went into New York for the day. Heres a quick sketch I did.
We were going into the city to have dinner with my Uncle, who I haven't seen in a while. So, he gave me my belated birthday present.... And boy is it the best present I have ever recieved:

Yes. Thats right, your eyes do not decieve you. It's an orginal animation cell from Studio Ghibli in Japan!!!!! How cool is that?!?!?!?!?

Here is a sketch I finally finished today. The cat's hair took forever to finish.
I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!!! I know I certainly did!

No comments:

Post a Comment